This hearty meal has a little twist with Canna Butter.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cans whole tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can light kidney beans
- 1 can dark kidney beans
- 1 red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 oz. Cocoa powder
- 2oz. canna butter
- In large skillet fry ground beef, until done and drain any excess liquid.
- On lower heat sweat onions and add garlic, cook until done.
- Add whole tomatoes chopped.
- Chop and add red pepper, cumin, salt, canna butter and chili powder.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes then add both light and dark kidney beans.
- Simmer over low heat for another 30 minutes and add cocoa powder or cooking another 10 minutes.
- Chili can be served with rice or it can have cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.