2 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup unsalted butter (melted)
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups cocoa
2 tablespoons canna butter
Preheat oven 350 degrees (165 C)
Grease and flour cookie sheets
• In large bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
• In medium bowl mix eggs and vanilla, add melted butter, canna butter and peanut butter mix well.
• Then add brown sugar and white sugar and cocoa, mix until well blended.
• Slowly add flour mixture to wed ingredients, mix thoroughly.
• Using a table spoon, drop spoonfuls of batter onto prepared cookie sheets approximately 3 inches apart.
• Bake approx 15 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Cool on baking sheet and then place on wire