I’ve always thought of breakfast meals as something I just had to get over with. I didn’t find it very appealing and exciting. The only reason why I did eat breakfast at all, was because, as you know, it is perhaps the most import meal of the day.
Now it has actually become one of the best meals of the day.
I’m going to share my secret with you guys now. You really should try it, because I guarantee you it is very healthy, highly nutritious and it will keep you from starving for hours.
RAW Hemp Protein Cereals:
What do you need (for 2 people)?
- A good blender
- Vanilla Sugar
- Bananas (1 for each portion)
- Apples (1 for each)
- Hemp protein powder (2 tsp)
- Strainer (to filter the water from the oatmeal)
- Organic frozen blueberries (I use 175g frozen blueberries for 2 portions)
- Nectarines (1-2 for each)
- Hazelnuts (40-50g)
Preparation time: at least 15 minutes
This is how you do it (1 portion just scale it up yourself):
- First take a soup plate for each portion, and fill it with a farly large amount of oatmeal
- Cover the oatmeal with plenty of water and let it be for at least 5 minutes. You could also do this step over night.
- Take the strainer and filter away most of the water. Just let it drip off for about 30 seconds..
- Put it into the blender and add the bananas (depends of how creamy you want it)
- Blend it thoroughly and add hemp protein powder, blueberries and hazelnuts to it as you blend
- Also add vanilla sugar, and it really is a personal choice how much you want. I use 1 tbsp per portion. Some would probably want to use a little less.
- Cut the apples and nectarines in small pieces – and DO NOT blend these!! We’re simply going to put these into the blended mix, AFTER you’ve emptied the blender and filled the 2 soup plates.
- At last you add raisins – again we do not want to blend these.
That’s it, your RAW Hemp Protein Cereals Blueberry/Vanilla breakfast is ready. Enjoy!
* It’s very important NOT to put the apples, nectarines and raisins in the blender. We want these in small pieces, so it get’s some ‘structure’.